SWINGING (Consensual Non-Monogamy ): A Change in the Marital Monogamous Paradigm
Swinging: steady rise in the popularity in the last three decades (present estimates over 12 million in North America).
CNB: A new Socio/Sexual understanding of American Sexuality.
Swinging then can be construed as consensual non-monogamous sex within the confines of an otherwise monogamous emotional relationship
Non-Monogamists are open and honest about their sexual relationships
The behaviour of both partners is consensual and reflects honesty in the relationship.
CNB may actually be a crucible that forces the partners to come to terms with their feelings, their sexual desires, and each other through a process of differentiation and compromise.
DRZIGGY’S 5 RULES FOR SUCCESSFUL SWINGING:
1. The primary relationship is always the most important.
2. The Primary relationship must be solid and ready to grow.
3. Honest and Open Communications is a Must.
4. Health is very important priority.
5. Current Barriers to entry are high.
STUFF SWINGERS SAY
MY VAGINA IS 8 MILES WIDE - STORM.